Macy’s Men’s Active Aisle at Lenox Square Mall in Atlanta’s Luxurious Buckhead District
- Create the perfect blend of art and advertising in such a way that it creates seamless communication between the retailer and the consumer.
- Design and build a custom artistic structure, encasing all the necessary digital equipment to easily update and inform consumers of product promotions.
- Transportion and installation of structure into a low-ceiling, low-clearance old fashioned mall… (6′ doors)
- We custom built a double sided digital structure to be placed in the heart of the Men’s Active Aisle in Macys.
- This is a wifi-based solution that allows the floor manager to do easy content updates.
- We included decorative LED lighting to change the look and feel of the structure based on the time of year.
- The digital structure was a hit!
- Shoppers loved how the structure blended with the store, while showcasing the strong, metal, cage-like environment of fitness facilities.
- Sales on clearance items have gone up and people remember the structural design after they are no longer in the mall