Macy’s – Cosmetic Main Aisle at Dadeland Mall
- Implement a creative project to help increase sales and announce special promotions.
- Improve communication with the customers by using the latest in technology to provide relevant information about in-store events and promotions.
- This first-of-its-kind concept consists of six (6) screens placed in the middle of the store’s main aisle.
- Still images and videos are projected on the screens for promotions, advertising and store events.
- The projection can be seen from both sides of the screen as you walk through the aisles.
- The program created a better shopping experience for the 1.2 million visitors that go through the store’s main aisle.
- Most major vendors who have participated in the program have seen a positive impact on sales and plan to continue to participate.
- The installation was awarded the DIGIAward for innovation on digital signage.